Friday, February 15, 2019

Stars and Whales and... Me?



This is one of my favorite video clips. Lecturer Louis Giglio, demonstrates some incredible truth about God, showing us how all of creation literally sings to God. It brings me to tears darn near every time. 💕

But tonight... I have been fighting a long bout of bronchitis and have not been able to sing much, and my tinwhistles are often interrupted by fits of coughing, but I have persisted. This week I’ve been asked to play prayer music/intercession for others in the spirit, to alleviate pain, speed healing both physical and emotional, and a variety of other things. I’ve sat with God a lot as I’ve read books and articles on prayer and worship and healing, and it’s been a busy, busy week. And tonight I see this vido pop up on my news feed again... and I’m bawling. Humbled. Wrecked.

Why?

Because I get to play music.
Because my God — who has an entire symphony of stars and whales and birds and planets and choirs of angels and the whole friggen UNIVERSE to sing to Him...

...chose ME.

The God with literally all of that, the God who IS all, who wants for nothing... picked little, old me to play music.
For Him.

I am driven to my knees in gratitude to be part of His amazing song.

No comments:

Post a Comment